25th Annual Powderhorn Art Fair
August 6th & 7th, 2016
Saturday 10 am – 6 pm and Sunday 10 am – 5 pm
Powderhorn Park in Minneapolis, MN
The 2016 PAF Main Exhibitor Jury has been chosen.
Powderhorn Art Fair is now accepting resumes for the 2016 Main Exhibitor Jury.
Powderhorn Art Fair is an upper Midwest regional art fair that features 184 artists of varied disciplines.
- Deadline: Resume must be received by February 28, 2016 at midnight
- Juror Eligibility: Every three years
- Selected Jurors will be notified by March 5, 2016
We are looking for jurors with a minimum of five years experience in at least one of the following criteria:
- Knowledge of 2D & 3D visual art forms
- Working artist with experience in participating in at least one art fair
- Experience with community based visual art and cultural diversity
Jurors must be available to attend in person both the zapplication and on- site juries in Minneapolis.
- Zapplication Jury is Saturday, March 19, 2016 at PPNA –10 am to 5 pm: Stipend $100.00
- On-Site Jury is Saturday, August 6, 2016 at Powderhorn Park – 9 am to 5pm: Stipend $150.00
To apply please send no more than 2 pages:
- Resume (including contact information, email and phone)
- State which media you work in and your area of expertise at the top of your resume
- Short Bio optional
Send info via post or email (no attachments, pdfs or photos) to:
Post: Powderhorn Art Fair c/o PPNA attn: 2016 Jury
821 East 35th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55407